The Cupbearer (Hebe)

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2012
      Hebe was the goddess of youth and the cupbearer to the Olympian gods, serving them nectar & ambrosia at heavenly feasts.

      Gene

      STARTLING
      STEREOGRAMS

      Available at:

      Amazon.com

      Barnes & Noble

    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2012
        Nice rendering Gene

        What is the meaning of (Hebe)? Hebrew?

        Gary

        At 02:27 AM 3/17/2012, you wrote:
        Hebe was the goddess of youth and the cupbearer to the Olympian gods, serving them nectar & ambrosia at heavenly feasts.

        Gene

        []

        STARTLING
        STEREOGRAMS

        Available at:

        Amazon.com

        Barnes & Noble
        []

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Startling Stereograms (released February 2012)
        Artflakes Gallery
        EYE BALL 3D 1 & 2 - 3D Stereogram Book Apps for the iPad

        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • Wojtek Rychlik
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2012
          Great work. I would only invert positions of the tree & bird because the tree would need to have roots visible below that is inconsistent with the interior below.

          Wojtek

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2012
            And here I was afraid someone would point out the inconsistency of Renaissance architecture with a Classical theme.
            There is so much inconsistency regarding perspective, themes, anachronism, etcetera, in my images that I don't pay reality much mind.  I always compromise towards the aesthetic.  In my youth I was extremely influenced by the Surrealist school.  Later came my love of Op Art.  Throw that in with the technical difficulties of realistic representation in stereograms and that's my style.  Reality, what a concept!

            Gene

            -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 17, 2012
              Hebe is Greek.  I may be wrong, but I believe it means youth.  The Romans called her Juventas: from where we get the word, "juvenile".

              Gene

              -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

              At 02:27 AM 3/17/2012, you wrote:

              Hebe was the goddess of youth and the cupbearer to the Olympian gods, serving them nectar & ambrosia at heavenly feasts.

              Gene

              <b9d67.jpg>

              STARTLING
              STEREOGRAMS

              Available at:

              Amazon.com

              Barnes & Noble
              <b9d76.jpg>

              Gary W. Priester

              www.gwpriester.com
              Startling Stereograms (released February 2012)
              Artflakes Gallery
              EYE BALL 3D 1 & 2 - 3D Stereogram Book Apps for the iPad

              Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
              Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

            • Dmitriy Bessmertny
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 18, 2012
                Great stereogram, Gene.

                Lot's of interesting details to stare at!
                Depth is impressive while pleasant to look at.
                Thanks for sharing!

                3Dimka