IWISTER #3 - The Puzzle Pyramid

  • Andy Giger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011

      Hi everyone

      At long last, the third Interactive Wireframe Stereogram – The Puzzle Pyramid – is up and running at

      http://andygiger.com/iwister.

      This may be easier than The Puzzle Cube as a puzzle, and I think the way the pieces snap together (and apart again) is improved. But I let you be the judge of that…

      As always, I welcome all feedback!

      Cheers,

      Andy

    • 3Dimka Bessmertny
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011
        Pretty cool!
        Too hard for me, couldn't solve the pieces into a pyramid, will have to try later again!

        Still not working in Google chrome (I'm sure it's their fault).
        And Shift + Left and Shift + Right don't rotate the selected piece.

        3Dimka ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2011

          Thanks 3Dimka. Yes, Chrome doesn’t work for me either, still…And it’s Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right that turns the piece.

          Cheers,

          Andy