Firebird Beads

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
      I used the Groboto 3 beta to create the bead-like structure. I was
      curious how it would work as an MTS (mapped textured stereogram).
      THrew the bird in the middle of it for interest or something.

      Gene
    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
        Nice depth in the universe too. Great one Gene.

        At 07:11 PM 12/3/2010, you wrote:

        I used the Groboto 3 beta to create the bead-like structure. I was
        curious how it would work as an MTS (mapped textured stereogram).
        THrew the bird in the middle of it for interest or something.

        Gene

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • Wojtek Rychlik

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
            It came up very pretty! And I love the colors.

            3Dimka ;)
            http://hidden-3d.com

            I used the Groboto 3 beta to create the bead-like structure.  I was
            curious how it would work as an MTS (mapped textured stereogram).
            THrew the bird in the middle of it for interest or something.

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)