Re: [3D-Stereograms] Golden Dragon - right side

  • Gary W. Priester
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
      Wow!

      At 11:01 PM 9/24/2010, you wrote:

      The array was to long for my purposes, so I made two versions: one
      from the left side and one from the right. The differences are not
      profound, but as usual, I can't make up my mind which I prefer.
      Left side to follow in a separate post.

      Gene

      Gary W. Priester

      www.gwpriester.com
      Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
      Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
      Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

    • 3Dimka Bessmertny
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Hi Gene,

        I didn't have a chance to get to all my emails earlier, although it appears the more members we have signed up to the group the less activity we got.
        I love the stereograms you sent, lots of detail and excellent colors! Not to mention depth, there's always lots of it in your arrays!

        3Dimka ;)
        http://hidden-3d.com

        The array was to long for my purposes, so I made two versions: one
        from the left side and one from the right.  The differences are not
        profound, but as usual, I can't make up my mind which I prefer.
        Left side to follow in a separate post.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: