Beauties of Nature

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      I can't take much credit for the hydrangeas.  Their only watering comes from auto sprinklers that I have kept to a minimum due to drought conditions here in California.  Can't remember the last time I fed them.  Despite my neglect, our 3 varieties have done surprising well this year making them natural targets for stereogram arrays.
          The literal Japanese text is: Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon.  The meaning is to experience natural beauty for self edification.  Or maybe it means do some gardening you've been putting off while making stereograms.

      Gene

    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Yes, that is all very well and good. But where are the FROGS???

        At 05:10 AM 7/1/2010, you wrote:
        I can't take much credit for the hydrangeas.  Their only watering comes from auto sprinklers that I have kept to a minimum due to drought conditions here in California.  Can't remember the last time I fed them.  Despite my neglect, our 3 varieties have done surprising well this year making them natural targets for stereogram arrays.
            The literal Japanese text is: Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon.  The meaning is to experience natural beauty for self edification.  Or maybe it means do some gardening you've been putting off while making stereograms.

        Gene

        []

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • 3Dimka Bessmertny
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          Gene,
          when you think we'll be able to read in Japanese after massive amount of stereogram tutorials?

          On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:10 AM, G Levine <mail.gene@...> wrote:
          I can't take much credit for the hydrangeas.  Their only watering comes from auto sprinklers that I have kept to a minimum due to drought conditions here in California.  Can't remember the last time I fed them.  Despite my neglect, our 3 varieties have done surprising well this year making them natural targets for stereogram arrays.
              The literal Japanese text is: Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon.  The meaning is to experience natural beauty for self edification.  Or maybe it means do some gardening you've been putting off while making stereograms.

          3Dimka ;)