Re: [3D-Stereograms] Flesheaters

  • ute
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Cuties! :-)

      --- On Tue, 1/6/10, 3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...> wrote:

      From: 3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...>
      Subject: [3D-Stereograms] Flesheaters
      To: "3D-Stereograms" <3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, 1 June, 2010, 4:16

      This is an old stereogram I made about year ago.
      There are some minor artifacts but the hidden picture is somewhat clear thanks to the contours.

      3Dimka ;)
      http://hidden- 3d.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        I like the angular style a lot.  The pattern compliments it well.  I only spot a couple artifacts that are too subtle to be troublesome.  I would have added at least a half more repeat on left & right sides, if only because I know you would bring too narrow margins to my attention;-).

        Gene

        On 05 31, 10, at 8:16 PM, 3Dimka Bessmertny wrote:

        This is an old stereogram I made about year ago.
        There are some minor artifacts but the hidden picture is somewhat clear thanks to the contours.

        3Dimka ;)
        http://hidden- 3d.com

        <3Dimka_Vultures.jpg>

      • Gary W. Priester
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
          Wicked.

          At 09:16 PM 5/31/2010, you wrote:

          This is an old stereogram I made about year ago.
          There are some minor artifacts but the hidden picture is somewhat clear thanks to the contours.

          3Dimka ;)
          http://hidden-3d.com

          Gary W. Priester

          www.gwpriester.com
          Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
          Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
          Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

        • 3Dimka Bessmertny