Good-Bye Kitty - contour stereogram

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      This is my first stereogram of the decade.

      Gene
    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Excellent start, Gene. :-)

        Gary

        At 01:25 PM 1/2/2010, you wrote:

        This is my first stereogram of the decade.

        Gene

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4738 (20100102) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • 3Dimka Bessmertny
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          Nicely done! The legs came out pretty good, they usually create quite a mess.

          This is my first stereogram of the decade.