3D Fireflies

  • Donnachada Daly
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009

      Hi, my name is Donnachada. I create 3D stereogram illustrations. I'm very happy to find this group. Hope you enjoy my work.

    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
        Lovely stereogram Donnachada. Welcome to the group. :-)

        At 09:57 AM 9/3/2009, you wrote:

        Hi, my name is Donnachada. I create 3D stereogram illustrations. I'm very happy to find this group. Hope you enjoy my work.[]

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • Mike Ihde
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
          Very beautiful. Can you tell us what program(s) you used to create this.

          Mike I.

          On Sep 3, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Donnachada Daly wrote:

          Hi, my name is Donnachada. I create 3D stereogram illustrations. I'm very happy to find this group. Hope you enjoy my work.<fireflies_3D_y_©_daly_2009.jpg>

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
            Welcome to the group, Donnachada.  Your work is very unique and attractive.  This one works either cross-eyed or parallel.  Is this meant to be viewed cross-eyed?

            Gene

            On 09 3, 09, at 8:57 AM, Donnachada Daly wrote:

            Hi, my name is Donnachada. I create 3D stereogram illustrations. I'm very happy to find this group. Hope you enjoy my work.<fireflies_3D_y_©_daly_2009.jpg>

          • ute
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
              For me it only worked cross-eyed.
              (... though I'd prefer  parallel which I find relaxative.
              Cross-eyed seeing is exhausting & makes the image appear smaller.)

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                Cheers Gary! Thanks for the welcome. Just found the group a couple of days ago.
                Looking forward to participating here.

                Donnachada.

                On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Gary W. Priester wrote:

                Lovely stereogram Donnachada. Welcome to the group. :-)

                At 09:57 AM 9/3/2009, you wrote:

                Hi, my name is Donnachada. I create 3D stereogram illustrations. I'm very happy to find this group. Hope you enjoy my work.<107fa1c.jpg>

                Gary W. Priester

                www.gwpriester. com
                Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms
                Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
                Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

              • donnachadadaly
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                  Thanks Mike. Glad you like it.
                  I use Illustrator for the majority of my digital work. I like the feel of it and I can re-size the image easily. I love working digitally because it cuts out the scanning process when I output my work.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                      Thanks so much Gene. Thanks for the warm welcome.
                      Yeah, I should have said it in the post. This is a cross-eyed one. That way you'll see it with the correct depth and the background won't be trying to jump into the foreground. :)

                      Donnachada.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
                        Yes Ute, thanks for commenting. This is a cross eyed one. I know.... When I started doing these, I used to make them as parallel, because I was making these at a certain size and it's so much nicer and relaxing to stare through a book, plus you get the bonus of the middle image being larger. Sweet.

                        Then over the last while, I've been making much bigger work, specifically for prints, and I've set those ones up as cross-eyed ones.

                        At the large size, even though the middle image is smaller, in the larger scale of things it works out fine.
                        I've got a couple of 3 foot by 3 foot ones which you can easily see from 35 to 40 feet away.
                        I'll be posting both types here and I'll be sure to remember to let you know which way they are to be viewed.

                        Donnachada.

                        --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, ute <utekass@...> wrote:

                        > For me it only worked�cross-eyed.(... though I'd prefer �parallel which I find relaxative.Cross-eyed seeing is exhausting & makes the image appear smaller.)

                      • Dinh Quang Trung
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 6, 2009
                          °parallel

                          Dinh Quang Trung