Lots of Strawberry

  • 3Dimka Bessmertny
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      There should be enough strawberry for everyone!

      --
      3Dimka ;)
    • pasoderholm
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
        --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, 3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...> wrote:

        > There should be enough strawberry for everyone!
        >
        > --
        > 3Dimka ;)

        Yummy! The only thing I would like to improve is the white "outlines" between the three rows. otherwise, great work!

        -Paul
      • gemtaylor
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
          --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, 3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...> wrote:

          > There should be enough strawberry for everyone!
          >
          > --
          > 3Dimka ;)

          It looks as if there should be a secret text message rasterised in the foreground strawberries?
          Maybe I'm just missing it?
          Could I suggest:
          <<
          EAT
          5 A
          DAY

        • 3Dimka Bessmertny
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
            Thanks and you're right about the outlines. There's much more imperfection and I was too lazy to polish it.

            --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, 3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...> wrote:

            > There should be enough strawberry for everyone!
            >
            > --
            > 3Dimka ;)

            Yummy! The only thing I would like to improve is the white "outlines" between the three rows. otherwise, great work!

            -Paul

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:3D-Stereograms-digest@yahoogroups.com
               mailto:3D-Stereograms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            3Dimka ;)
          • 3Dimka Bessmertny
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
              There's no hidden picture in this one, but I like your idea!