Re: New member ;)

  • plashenkov
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Aeroeiny,

      You can also try Stereographic Suite
      http://www.indasoftware.com/stereo/

      The help file contains some simple tutorials and guides about creating stereograms.

      Sincerely,

      Yury Plashenkov

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I'm new here (enjoying that beautiful creations), and I'm searching for
      > guides and tutorials to start doing my owns stereograms.
      > Where can I start?
      >
      > Cheers.
      >
      > PD: As you had probably noticed, English isn't my first language, so
      > you'll see many error in my messages.

    • Aeroeiny
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Thanks 3Dimka and plashenkov,
        I already know how to use Blender and 3DS Max, i'll try that photoshop
        filter.
        Also, i'll have a look at Stereographic Suite.
        As soon as I have success you'll see the result ;)

        Cheers.