Hidden Image Stereogram Filter for Adobe Photoshop

  • 3Dimka Bessmertny
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2008
      Hi All!

      Stereogram Lab Filter allows to generate Hidden Image Stereograms right in your Photoshop, which is quite convenient. This filter is free and you can use it both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, however, distributing the filter itself is not allowed.

      Download link with instructions:
      http://hidden-3d.com/stereogram_photoshop_filter.php

      Render dialog is pretty simple now, just  number of repeats and Depth%

      3Dimka ;)
    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2008
        Dmitiry

        Simple and elegant and brilliant. :-)

        Very well done. The ability to specify number of repeats as well as the left middle and right orientation is excellent.

        I was hoping it would work in Xara Xtreme but it doesn't. It works perfectly in Photoshop!

        Is there any way you can make the dialog stay open? That is my only complaint. It makes an extra two steps to remove the settings and try new settings.

        Gary

        At 11:13 AM 5/4/2008, you wrote:

        Hi All!

        Stereogram Lab Filter allows to generate Hidden Image Stereograms right in your Photoshop, which is quite convenient. This filter is free and you can use it both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, however, distributing the filter itself is not allowed.

        Download link with instructions:
        http://hidden-3d.com/stereogram_photoshop_filter.php

        Render dialog is pretty simple now, just  number of repeats and Depth%

        3Dimka ;)

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Hidden Treasures - 3D Stereograms (My new book)
        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      • 3Dimka Bessmertny
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2008
          Thank you Gary,

          The development tool I use for filters has many limitations, so no, I can not make the dialog to stay.
          However, it should remember previous settings you used, will it help?  And live preview in the dialog should be helpful, is  it working with your Photoshop?

          3Dimka ;)

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2008
            Yes live preview is working but it is very small for those of us old folks who have poor vision. :-o

            Yes, it does remember the previous setting.

            Thank you for making this and Stereogram Lab available to the stereogram community. It is very generous of you.

            Gary

              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2008
                3Dimka, when is the Mac version going to be available?;-)

                Gene

                On 05 4, 08, at 10:13 AM, 3Dimka Bessmertny wrote:

                Hi All!

                Stereogram Lab Filter allows to generate Hidden Image Stereograms right in your Photoshop, which is quite convenient. This filter is free and you can use it both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, however, distributing the filter itself is not allowed.

                Download link with instructions:
                http://hidden- 3d.com/stereogra m_photoshop_ filter.php

                Render dialog is pretty simple now, justĀ  number of repeats and Depth%

                3Dimka ;)

                <ss_stereogram_lab_filter_4.jpg>

              • 3Dimka Bessmertny

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 4, 2008
                    Thanks.......
                    this is good,,,,,,,
                    I like the way you are developing yourself with stereogram art,

                    Be peacefull always

                    Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/