Castles

  • Gary W. Priester
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
      Another vector created depth map.

      Gary

      Gary W. Priester

      www.gwpriester.com
      Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
      Illustrations and 3D Stereograms
    • Joel Nisson
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hi Gary,

        That is a really captivating stereogram.  I found it particularly interesting to zoom into it.
        Pardon my newcomer ignorance, but can you  point me to an explanation of what a "vector created" depth map is as compared to other types of depth maps?

        Thanks and congratulations on some great art.

        --Joel

        Joel Nisson
        joel@...

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
            Ah, I understand.  Thanks.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
              --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, "Gary W. Priester" <gary@...>
              wrote:

              > Another vector created depth map.
              >
              > Gary
              >
              > Gary W. Priester
              >
              > www.gwpriester.com
              > Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
              > Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

              i've been a passive observer of this group for a while...keeping quiet
              and just enjoying the stereograms. But i can NEVER see the images that
              you guys post in these messages. why? i see no image in the message,
              no links to an image....nuffin...how do i SEE dat stuff?
            • 3Dimka Bessmertny

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                  Good work, Gary, lots of details and depth.
                  3Dimka ;)

                  Another vector created depth map.

                  Gary

                  Gary W. Priester

                  www.gwpriester.com
                  Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
                  Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     mailto:3D-Stereograms-digest@yahoogroups.com
                     mailto:3D-Stereograms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Gary W. Priester
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                    >i've been a passive observer of this group for a while...keeping quiet
                    >and just enjoying the stereograms. But i can NEVER see the images that
                    >you guys post in these messages. why? i see no image in the message,
                    >no links to an image....nuffin...how do i SEE dat stuff?

                    Do you have your e-mail set up to accept attachments? That might be
                    the problem. Or perhaps your ISP does not allow attachments.

                    Otherwise, I will have to include a full description of the images so
                    you can see them :-)

                    Gary

                    Gary W. Priester

                    www.gwpriester.com
                    Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
                    Illustrations and 3D Stereograms
                  • akansh shandilya
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
                      @ 3Dimka

                      Some users can not access yahoo group at their workstation. Is it possble that you can take responsibility to send all the new stereograms( from gallery) as attachment in YAHOO mail.
                      Be happy always and enjoy your life........

                      Ekansh Shandilya

                      3Dimka Bessmertny <3dimka@...> wrote:
                      been240, your Email Delivery is set to Daily Digest. In order to get the attachments you need to switch to Individual Emails:
                      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/3D- Stereograms/ join

                      Also some artists submit their stereograms to the Gallery as well:
                      http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/3D- Stereograms/ photos

                      3Dimka ;)

                      i've been a passive observer of this group for a while...keeping quiet
                      and just enjoying the stereograms.  But i can NEVER see the images that
                      you guys post in these messages.  why?  i see no image in the message,
                      no links to an image....nuffin. ..how do i SEE dat stuff?

                      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.