Re: don't trip chasing bubbles on Brian's stairs

  • Tom Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008

      Sharing this with the group

      A little changed from 1st sent to Brian.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
        Great stereo-pair Tom!  Since I don't view x-eyed I took it into Photoshop and reversed it.  You could always post both x-eyed and parallel versions.
        Gene

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
          Tom

          Very impressive. Did you use stereo photographs or work with a 3D program?

          I can see it cross-eyed but at this size it really hurts my old and tired eyeballs.

          Gary

          At 05:50 PM 2/14/2008, you wrote:

          Sharing this with the group

          A little changed from 1st sent to Brian.

          Sending to you direct since done without permission.

          Tom Robinson

          Brian Wallace <Starg82343@...> wrote:
          Wow Tom, that looks pretty cool!  Thanks for being considerate by sending to me direct, but why don't you share it with the group with my blessings.  Keep up the interesting work and creativity.

          Brian

          Gary W. Priester

          www.gwpriester.com
          Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
          Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

        • 3Dimka Bessmertny

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
              Wow, that gives it a great surrealistic look!

              Duke

              --
              a.k.a. Dimensionally Demented Duke