  • 3d@3dreamagic.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 4, 2007
      The Guardians of the Casttle.
      Looks better printed.

      Carlos
    • 3Dimka Bessmertny
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 4, 2007
        Looks very nice Carlos, excellent work! The depth is great.
        Got new software?
        3Dimka ;)

        On 7/4/07, 3d@... <3d@...> wrote:
        The Guardians of the Casttle.
        Looks better printed.

        Carlos

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:3D-Stereograms-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto: 3D-Stereograms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 4, 2007
          I am always impressed by your patterns & colors.  This one especially.

          Gene

          On 07 4, 07, at 5:29 PM, 3d@... wrote:

          The Guardians of the Casttle.
          Looks better printed.

          Carlos

          <ZGUARDIANS.jpg>

        • 3d@3dreamagic.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
            Thanks Gene...;)

          • 3d@3dreamagic.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
              Crazy Night... Reloaded...

              Carlos
            • 3Dimka Bessmertny
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                Nice work Carlos, excellent use of Stereogram Lab
                3Dimka ;)

                Crazy Night... Reloaded...

                Carlos

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    mailto:3D-Stereograms-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    mailto: 3D-Stereograms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Gary W. Priester
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                  Love it. (Get your creepy hands off me you bag of bones!) :-)

                  Gary

                  At 11:50 AM 7/8/2007, you wrote:

                  Crazy Night... Reloaded...

                  Carlos

                  Gary W. Priester

                  www.gwpriester.com
                  Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
                  Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                    Super excellent . . .

                    Gene

                    On 07 8, 07, at 10:50 AM, 3d@... wrote:

                    Crazy Night... Reloaded...

                    Carlos

                    <LARA.jpg>

                  • Mike Christle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                      Great picture. One question. Was the placement of that skeletons hand an accident, or a Freudian slip???

                      MJC

                        Stereogram Lab is one of the best software I have used. Thanks for that
                        3Dimka.

                        Carlos

                      • 3d@3dreamagic.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                          Maybe that skeletons get some Freudian slip, not me...(I guest).
                          Carlos

                        • 3d@3dreamagic.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                            Thanks Gene