Thoroughbred Romp - HIS

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
    • Aryn Bailey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
        Nice coloring and I liked the smaller horses bordering
        on the top and bottom, but depthmap/confirmation of
        the primary horse were not quite right. Certainly
        recognizable, though.

        Jo

        ps - ignore me, I'm a horse fanatic

      • Wojtek Rychlik
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          Nicely camouflaged horse. Back left leg oddly positioned though.
          Transparent horses at the top look funny (should have less pronounced
          shadows than those on the bottom ;-)

          Wojtek