Re: [3D-Stereograms] Loop coils full row

  • 3Dimka Bessmertny
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      This thing makes me think about 360 panoram. It's a simple task for
      just one object.
      3Dimka ;)

      On 2/27/07, G Levine <mail.gene@...> wrote:
      > This is one version of the full array.
      > Gene

    • mikechristle
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Is it possible to make a stereogram that wraps on itself. For
        example, a picture that is 6 inches tall and several feet wide. Then
        two or more would be hung side by side. Like a wall paper border
        strip. You could have a stereogram that continued all the way around
        the room.

        MJC

        --- In 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com, "3Dimka Bessmertny"

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          This one was based on animating my loops about 120 degrees.  Although going the whole 360 is simple in principle, making the first & last frame come together with precision always bedevils me.  If a 360 panorama consist of one big array, it is straightforward enough, but could get tedious in practice.

          Gene

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            I see no reason other than processing, and reproduction limitations that certain types of stereograms could not go to infinity.  As always, you cannot randomly break, and join a stereogram image without creating some degree of visual dissonance.

            Gene