Re: [3D-Stereograms] Beerogram, was: Bacardi - natural stereogram -Mike - Dimka

  • Mike Ihde
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
      Yes, I've seen that machine before. Very cool and complicated. I used to try to make alaglyphs by hand and gave up real quick.
      Mike

      On Oct 31, 2006, at 9:42 PM, 3Dimka wrote:

      He's absolutely amazing! He uses computer *only* for coloring while all
      the lineart - by hand. As far as I know he may use mechanical devices,
      something like this - http://www.alpes-stereo.com/SylvainArnoux/ (check
      this pdf as well - http://www.cascade3d.org/newsletters/CSC200112.pdf )

      3Dimka ;)