Re: [3D-Stereograms] Sakura. Stereogram with semitransparency effect. Dimka

  • Mike Ihde
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Beautiful. Can you do this with photos as well? A real girl would be even better!
      Mike

      On Dec 1, 2005, at 12:41 AM, 3Dimka wrote:

      Hello friends!

      Here is a stereogram with interesting semitransparency effect.
      This work took 3 days (about 20 hours)
      I rendered and then blended together 2 separate stereograms.

      Special thanks to Ferryman for his lovely model "Sakura".

      3Dimka :)

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      <3Dimka_Stereogram_Sakura.jpg>

    • 3Dimka
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        > Beautiful. Can you do this with photos as well? A real girl would be
        > even better!

        If only I could, Mike!
        But I've been thinking about this technology for many years.
        3Dimka :)