3D Gugle Software" Update Ver2.10 Lenticular applications

  • Guglielmo Menegatti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi,
      in the 3d Gugle software has been added two new important functions.

      1) LENTICULAR
      Finally with the only help of your private printer you can easily create all type of the lenticular images.
      The first function as the ability to create the intermediary hi-res images required for the lenticular press.
      You can generate the intermediary images from yours normal stereo images. (Left/Right, Side by Side or Anaglyph image)
      With this function you can also create the intermediary images for any and not stereo images.

      With 3d gugles you can also easily correct the intermediary images, to add writings, to cut out, to deform or to apply a lot of available graphic functions.

      2) DEPTH MAP DATA
      The second function as the ability to convert an image in anaglyph (red-cyan, green-magenta, blu-yellow) from the data contained in gray scale depth map.

      In 3D Gugle software you have also a million of other functions to make a good 3d job.

      To download the trial version

      In the same page you have samples and tutorial

      ciao
      Guglielmo
    • Joel Nisson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006

        Guglielmo:

        I am having a problem installing 3d Gugle.
        It asks for permission to install .Net Framework 1.1 (I think.  I don't understand Spanish.).
        I installed Framework version 2.0 from the Microsoft web site, but 3d Gugle keeps asking for permission again, even if I restart my computer.  Does it work only with .Net version 1.1?

        --Joel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
          ciao Joe and thanks

          3D Gugle work only with net 1.1
          Download FrameWork from my site and install it.
          After the net 1.1 installation you install 3D Gugle.

          I use the old version 1.1 because the new version 2.0 if an full bug.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
            INSTALL NET VERSION 1.1 THEN 2.0 AND IT WILL BE WORK ....!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
              Guglielmo:

              Where do I get .Net Version 1.1.  When I click the link on your website, it takes me to the Microsoft download site for Version 2.0.

              --Joel

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
                http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

                3Dimka ;)

                > Guglielmo:
                >
                > Where do I get .Net Version 1.1. When I click the link on your
                > website, it takes me to the Microsoft download site for Version 2.0.
                >
                > --Joel

              • Joel Nisson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
                  Thanks.