4281Re: [3D-Stereograms] Sea Garden

  • Peter Ferber
    Dec 13, 2013
      Yowza!  This "flawed" piece of work is a stunning combination of brilliant colors, imagery, contrasting perspective, and vivid characterizations.   Viewing just the bottom half of the piece takes care of being distracted by the water ceiling.  I particularly like the sea life on the rocks and the seaweed, trailing into the background.  As for the "flaws", I suggest you view the glass as ninety-percent full, rather than ten-percent empty.  ~Peter Ferber

      On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM, G Levine <mail.gene@...> wrote:

      There are a couple of real flaws in this one.  I'll blame it on a combination of deadline pressure and balancing a huge amount of objects.  Oddly, with all the objects the thing that ends up drawing my own attention the most is the water ceiling.  It manages to show a very substantial depth without going into hyper-stereo.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary

      --
      All the best, ~ Peter Ferber
      Business Intelligence (Analysis, Integration, Reporting Services) and Visual Basic (VBA, VB.Net) Programming Consultant

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic