      From: G Levine <mail.gene@...>
      To: 3D Stereograms Yahoo Groups <3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 12:38 AM
      Subject: [3D-Stereograms] Run for the Money - YUAN

      I found a good resolution 100 Yuan bill on the internet.  There is no copyright I know of involving national currencies.  It's the Feds and Interpol you have to worry about.
      This is part of my Run for the Money series involving USD, Yen, & Yuan.  After that I'll have to start my own United Stereopsis currency.

      Most notable (no pun intended) thing about this stereogram is the array is laterally angled.  It's a pain to work with, but I think creates a nice dynamic with the upper non-angled roof, facia, and eve.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic