New file uploaded to 3D-Honeycomb-open

  • 3D-Honeycomb-open@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 3D-Honeycomb-open
      group.

      File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
      Uploaded by : timmy3e48sej <timmy3e48sej@...>
      Description : All the pic you need

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      timmy3e48sej <timmy3e48sej@...>
    • Per Corell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hi

        I uploaded the AutoCAD file for the animation you se at the top.
        If you don\t se the intire assembly of frames, maby you havn\t loaded
        all Arx files , please write if this is the case.