Re: Why intiligent structural systems

  • M. Shiraz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28 6:11 PM
      3D Printing seems to be the way to go, if you can develop a large enough one to use in a loft.

      Even NASA is using 3D printing (laser sintering in their case) to build their rocket engines!:

      http://www.designnews.com/author.asp?section_id=1392&doc_id=254513&cid=Newsletter+-+Materials+%26+Assembly&dfpPParams=ind_183,industry_aero,industry_gov,bid_27,aid_254513&dfpLayout=blog