Warning

  • Per Corell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Warning !!!!

      As group moderator I was impressed to recive a mail that invited me to
      my own group. I then realised That to answer, I would post my Yahoo
      codes. I warn anyone to answer this mail -- I put the text here ;

      -----------------------
      "I like your posts to our 3D-Honeycomb-open group. Since we seem to
      share some of the same interests, I want to add you as a friend in
      Grouply, where you can see my profile with my pictures and my groups.
      Maybe you might find some cool new groups to join.

      Here is the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=2338179&vt=35954370 .

      bunti bunti"

      To answer I shuld sign in with my Yahoo codes, case this is a fraud
      Someone else would then have them.

      P.C.