Re: new member

  • baadsmandsstraede
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
      --- In 3D-Honeycomb-open@yahoogroups.com, "glocatejim"
      <glocatejim@y...> wrote:

      > hi there,
      >
      > I'm from greece, 4th year student of architecture.... nice
      animation.
      > Later on. I'll download your models (hoe I'll manege deal with
      them,
      > cause I have 2 years to work on a 3-d model)
      >
      > c u
      >

      > jimpap

      I am glad you like the animation, the object is the drawing in the
      files folder, and the animation is a bit old now.
      But please check this link , both to se a fancy new slideshow and to
      check what is new about 3D-H progress.

      You shuld be able to se this slideshow even without being a member of
      that group, but if you fancy the animation here, please join the
      testbench-2 group and check the graphics in the Photos folder .

      Beside testbench-2 group there are another Testbench group at the
      link ;

      You are most welcom to join both groups.

      Per Corell