new member

  • glocatejim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      hi there,

      I'm from greece, 4th year student of architecture.... nice animation.
      Later on. I'll download your models (hoe I'll manege deal with them,
      cause I have 2 years to work on a 3-d model)

      c u

      jimpap
    • baadsmandsstraede
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
        --- In 3D-Honeycomb-open@yahoogroups.com, "glocatejim"
        <glocatejim@y...> wrote:

        > hi there,
        >
        > I'm from greece, 4th year student of architecture.... nice
        animation.
        > Later on. I'll download your models (hoe I'll manege deal with
        them,
        > cause I have 2 years to work on a 3-d model)
        >
        > c u
        >

        > jimpap

        I am glad you like the animation, the object is the drawing in the
        files folder, and the animation is a bit old now.
        But please check this link , both to se a fancy new slideshow and to
        check what is new about 3D-H progress.

        You shuld be able to se this slideshow even without being a member of
        that group, but if you fancy the animation here, please join the
        testbench-2 group and check the graphics in the Photos folder .

        Beside testbench-2 group there are another Testbench group at the
        link ;

        You are most welcom to join both groups.

        Per Corell