Re: [3C_Lotus_Panache] Re: Demand note for Plumbing work , Tower 12 ?

  • siddharth prakash
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 3 8:51 AM
      Friends
      i think we people are getting little over-worked over this demand over-lap issue........this is all part & parcel of construction linked plans...........as it happens that if we have to get our house painted we can start from bedroom to toilets..........or vice-versa...........the job needs to be done ultimately............................... the builder would also not try to risk its reputation over these minor issues................i agree with gunjan too......there are clauses in agreement which say sequence may vary.............so lets chillo-fy..................

      On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM, <vsarda2308@...> wrote:

      Has anybody recd. Demand note who has booked in 12A tower. Since I have not yet received and I guess all demand pertaining to phase 1 construction to be recd. At same time

      Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

      From: Gunjan Shah <gunjans.shah@...>
      Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:24:03 +0530
      Subject: [3C_Lotus_Panache] Re: Demand note for Plumbing work , Tower 12 ?

      Dear Friends,

      To my understanding, this does not seem to be a major issue.

      Attaching the payment plan for different Towers [11, 12 & 12A] initially shared by 3C.
      Please go through the note at the bottom of each page that would answer your question about payment order.

      Also; power backup charge is the part of Plumbing Work so they are their part correctly.

      Regards,
      Gunjan Shah

      --
      Siddharth Prakash
      9810074047
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 4 5:10 AM
        Actually, it is an important issue.

        The reason for most of us paying a premium for a 3C property is the fair play expected by 3C.

        In a high rise, as a principle, a builder always takes into account the stage of construction for a whole tower unit. For instance, even if your unit is on 14th flr, the builder asks you to pay even when the lower floors are being cast.

        Suddenly 3C is changing this principle and saying, the plumbing is not complete for the whole tower, but its done for your appt, so you pay now.

        When a builder starts resorting to such devious interpretations, its a clear indicator that its stopped believing in being fair to the customers. And its time for the customers to start checking where else is the builder trying to get creative at their cost.

        It is not about having to pay an installment, say 20 days earlier, but its about taking it up with a senior representative like Brijesh, and judging their intent by the nature of his response.

        That would tell a lot.

        So will someone take the initiative of writing to Brijesh on our behalf?

        Nitin

        --- In 3C_Lotus_Panache@yahoogroups.com, Gunjan Shah <gunjans.shah@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > To my understanding, this does not seem to be a major issue.
        >
        > Attaching the payment plan for different Towers [11, 12 & 12A] initially
        > shared by 3C.
        > Please go through the note at the bottom of each page that would answer
        > your question about payment order.
        >
        > Also; power backup charge is the part of Plumbing Work so they are their
        > part correctly.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Gunjan Shah

      • krakhee20
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 4 11:20 AM
          Yes , that's exactly the point . Just as no builder would want to risk their reputation , no buyer would like to risk their money . Apart from brokers , everyone's scared of losing something. I do agree that there's nothing to panic and we cannot expect any easy answers .

          However:

          Will completing plumbing work ahead of electric wiring help the builder deliver the flat earlier to the buyer ? "NEVER" .

          Will it help the builder collect more money from the buyer , earlier ? "OFCOURSE" .

          Can the buyer see the proof that he is paying for what has been constructed ? "NO SIR.If you insist, we will show you the sample flat " .

          3C could have made things more transparent , and they would have stood out from the crowd . They didn't drop any hint that they were going to charge for Plumbing work ahead of Electric wiring . But when the demand note was delayed, I could tell that something unexpected was on its way.

        • subhasish.debroy@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 4 9:37 PM
            What a pity isn't it? We thought and mostly with a sense of pride and satisfaction that we had chosen a builder who was trying to set high standards of fair play and transparency! Guess these things probably do not exist in real life!
            Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

            From: "krakhee20" <krakhee20@...>
            Sender: 3C_Lotus_Panache@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:20:56 -0000