88 GTX For sale

  • Pat S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2001
      I didn't think it would come to this. Finally I have made up my mine and
      have to sell my GTX. Just don't have time and money to make it the way
      I want it to be. Here it is.....
      88 Red GTX;
      -117 k miles
      -4 new Falken ziex 502's 185/60-14 on stock wheels
      -power windows, power doors lock
      -factory sunroof(not rust)
      -All new brake pads at 4 corners
      -Bosch BOV upgraded
      -Air box removed replaced with HKS AFM adapter and cone filter(have air
      box)
      -MX-6 I/C not mount
      -Distributor springs replaced
      -crankshaft is fine no wobble
      -Cold a/c, functional center diff lock

      Flaw side;
      -Dent in rear below the right side tail light
      -some surface on rear fender lips and rear rocker panel infront of left
      wheel
      -Parking brake only function on one side, need new cables(one pinched)

      Asking U.S. $ 3,500.-
      Car locate in So. Cal. email me off list or call me at (949)683-6385
      I'll be out of the country July 13-22, contact me before or after...
      Pat.
    • Pat S.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
        Still for sale ! Last attempt.
        88 GTX Red 117 K miles

        Will accept any reasonable offer, just don't ask me to give it away.
        Contact me off the list or my cell ph. at (949)683-6385
        car locate in So. Cal.
        Pat.