That looks OK to me. Not stellar but not too much variation between cylinders. It's good to remember KISS. Something simple like the floats or some crap in theleroarkinsley
Ok , I didnt get a chance to pull the carb apart yet but here are the results of the compression test. All results are after 7 second crankingkrizmartzpolyhead318
your leaky gauge has nothing to do as to if the gauge only reads oil In a message dated 8/28/2015 1:16:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.