50 year Scottish Rite Member

  • lgw28625
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013

      Brother Don McLelland of Snow Creek Lodge No. 571 has reached the milestone of 50 years as a Scottish Rite Mason. Brother Don will receive his award from the Scottish Rite for this achievement at our stated communication on Sept. 16 during the Scottish Rite Presentation. Brother Don is a great Mason. He has supported several of the lodges in the 30th District for many of the 63 years he has been a Master Mason.

      We invite you to be with us on Sept. 16 to celebrate this event with Brother Don and also to enjoy the presentation. Dinner will be served at 6:30 PM and lodge will open at 7:30 PM. If possible, please respond to lgweath@... should you be able to attend.