Scottish Rite Presentation

  • lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      At our stated communication on September 16, 2013 Snow Creek No. 571 will host a presentation on the Scottish Rite with emphasis on the Charlotte Valley. Bro. D.C. Heilman, General Secretary of the Charlotte Valley will be the presenter. A meal will be served at 6:30 PM with the Lodge to open at 7:30 PM. Please come out to enjoy the meal and what we are sure will be an interesting program.

      If you are planning on attending please send a response to lgweath@... in order that we may plan properly for the meal.
      Thanks