Brother Henry Gerald Grant

  • mbyers371
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 2:28 PM
      It is with deepest sympathy and much sadness to inform you that our friend and Brother, Henry Gerald Grant passed away peacefully last night around 10 o'clock as he rested at the Gordon Hospice House in Statesville, N.C., his battle with cancer finally won.

      Brother Gerald was 85 years of age, a Life Member of Mt. Moriah Lodge #690 AF&AM and a patron of Masonry in our community for over 47 years. He is survived by his wife, Ms. Nellie Marie Dagenhart, a son and two daughters. The family will be making funeral arrangements with Nicholson Funeral Home in Statesville in the coming days.

      Please keep the family and friends of Brother Gerald Grant in your thoughts and prayers during this time as he will be sorely missed.

      Fraternally,
      T.S. Madison
      Secretary
      Mt. Moriah Lodge #690 AF&AM