Wyatts

  • Tom Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      I received this email today from Johnny Wyatt's daughter, Julie.

      Tom

      From: "Julia Scofield" <juliascof@...>
      To: <tomg@...>
      Subject: Re: Attorney
      Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:14:51 -0400

      Hi Tom.

      I wanted to email you and tell you thank you for your assistance in collecting the money for Dad's attorney fees. We just got paperwork completed this week and mailed the funds to the attorney.

      I also have some sad news. My mother suffered a stroke today that has left her without the ability to speak or walk and dad fractured his hip in the process of trying to get to a phone to call paramedics.

      Dad has been given a life expectancy of 6 to 8 weeks without surgery (which he would not survive) and we are waiting to see how Mom does in the next 24 hours.

      I will be flying to NC as early as possible tomorrow morning for the week should you want to speak with me. 813-638-4448.

      They are both admitted to Wilkes Regional today.

      Thank you again for all of your help.

      Julia