30th District Official Visits

  • goldhunter_25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      To the Masters, Wardens and Members of the 30th Masonic District
      Fraternal greetings Brethren from your District Deputy Grand Lodge Officers.

      The following dates are for the Official visits by the DDGM and DDGL. We have set these dates early in the year to allow for the Grand Masters official visit which, at this time we still do not know. As soon as he releases that date, I will get it out to the lodges.
      We do know that the Grand Master will hold his District meeting at his home lodge which is Statesville 27.
      Brethren, we have the privilege and honor here in the 30th of being the home district for Grand Master Lew Ledford. My hope is that all the lodges in the district will make an extra effort to turn out for his Official Visit.

      The dates for the district Schools Of Instruction will also be coming out from the DDGL shortly. The DDGL will also include the format for the schools.

      Brethren I also ask that on the nights of the DDGM and DDGL official visits that you not schedule any degree work for that evening.

      January 24th - Lee 253
      January 25th - Mooresville 496

      February 1st - Statesville 27
      February 3rd - Grassy Knob 471
      February 8th - Stony Point 593
      February 10th - Campbell 374
      February 14th - Harmony 299
      February 21st - Snow Creek 571
      February 24th - Olin 226
      February 28th - Mt. Moriah 690

      Brethren I apologize for the delay in getting this list of dates out. I had hoped to have the date for the Grand Master's visit and again as soon as I have it, I will get it out to you.

      Fraternally, Fred Barkley DDGM 30th Masonic District
      Lee 253