Christmas Parade

  • lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Brethern,
      We are in need of some help with the 30th District Float that will be in the parade on Dec 12, 2010. Bro. Jerry Campbell is supplying the vehicle, Bro. Al Jones will supply the sleigh, and Bro Al Gaylord will help us with Santa.
      We need some people with skills to decorate the float prior to the parade. It would be nice to have some of the ladies to help us out with this, I know they could do a lot better job at it than us.
      Please let us know if you or your family member can help and what kind of materials we may need for the decorations.
      Also, please be at the planning meeting on Saturday morning Dec 11, 2010 at the Statesville Masonic Temple at 9:00 AM. We need your help to make this a success.
      Brother Al has also asked for suggestions as to what kind of scenery you would like to see on our float. If you have ideas for a theme, we would like to hear about it.
      Thank you in advance for your ideas, suggestions, and help on the Statesville Christmas Parade Project.

      Lloyd Weatherman