Tom Gregory at Snow Creek

  • wes@firstflightbikes.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Brethren, the members of Snow Creek are very proud to have Most Worshipful Brother Tom Gregory at our next stated communication on November 15th to give his Grand Orator speech from Grand Lodge. We will have a chili dinner starting at 6:30 with the meeting at 7:30. If you did not get to hear Tom's speech at Grand Lodge you should not miss the opportunity to hear it and I cannot wait to hear it again. Please let me know if you have any questions, bring enough members from your lodge and we may let you take a big gavel home with you.

      Wesley Davidson
      First Flight Bicycles
      216 S Center St
      Statesville, NC 28677