Master's and Warden's Meeting

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 6:46 PM
      The annual Master's and Warden's meeting will be held October 27 (Wed) at 7:00 pm at the Statesville 27 Lodge. Our DDGM has requested that all incoming and sitting Masters, and incoming and sitting Senior and Junior Wardens attend. There will be a short program oriented towards helping new masters have a successful year, and the 30th district banner will be presented to its new custodians.
      There will not be a meal.