250Statesville Christmas Parade

  • lgw28625
    Nov 21, 2013

      The Statesville Christmas Parade sponsored by the 30th Masonic District will be held on December 8, 2013. The parade starts at 3:00 PM. This is a 30th District Project started about 4 years ago. If you would like to help with the parade, be downtown Statesville in the parking lot across Center St. from the Civic Center at 12:30 PM the day of the parade or contact Brother Al Jones.

      If anyone has extra Christmas decorations they could supply, we are in need of some to help with decorating the district float.

      Brethren, please come out and support this event. We need lots of Masons present. If not to work, just to show our presence and interest in the community.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic