Re: [30MDG] U30 under LInux/Wine

  • signal
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2011
      Thank you I'll give that a try.

      On 12/7/2011 11:33 PM, Rich Marshall (WR4U) wrote:

      Ubuntu

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/kb1oiq-andysham/develop

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
        David VK4BDJ,

        Good deal David! I will email John and Richard and let them know this does work and you have done this. If anyone else asks then hope you don't mind us putting out our name/call and email addy so they can ask you how to do this. Thanks for posting this and letting us know.

        Also..sorry about your log...hope you get it entered and look forward to seeing your applications, GL!

        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, David <djmunn@...> wrote:

        > Hi All...have been able to get U30 to work with Wine under Ubuntu 11.10
        > did the update of Wine 1.3 from the PPA site and now U30 works without a
        > crash when you add the .ADI file
        >
        > i found i have lost my CQRLOG with my 30M QSO's but i do have them in a
        > paper log...security if you get a crash !!!!....will add them into
        > CQRLog and make a new .ADI file then i can work towards an award ....
        >

        > have fun
        >
        > 73 David VK4BDJ

      • David
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
          Hi Don....no problem with adding my details to any info needed
          the tricky bit is getting the PPA into the apt download system and then using it to do the download.....easy for long time users like me but newbies may need a bit of a help...

          only too happy to answer any help e-mails

          73 David VK4BDJ