Re: [30MDG] Lonely on 30 tonight

  • Martyn Whyte
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2011
      On 25 November 2011 21:49, raf3151019 <Gzerogqk@...> wrote:

      Me and a fella in New Jersey were calling for five minutes on a dead band,at 21.15 UTC, just the two of us, surprisingly it was one of the best contacts with the US on 30

      Mel G0GQK

      Mel, although I was working 40m most of the evening, in between doodling, and did check out 30m about 21:00 but there was nothing coming up at all so I went back to 40m!
      Very strange for me as I can usually find something!

      --
      Regards,
      Martyn-MM0XXW