Re file : any reports......

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
      As the present conditions only permit contacts with Germany, Italy and Poland when I'm around, and I've contacted most of them more than once anyway, its all a bit disappointing really.

      Mel G0GQK
    • va3kab
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
        I'm seeing the odd G3 and MM on 30, saw MM last night and worked G3 on the weekend, Olivia. Between 2000 and 2100 UTC. Not seeing many though, so I guess the guys I'm working have pretty good antennas, I'm just using a homemade ground mounted vertical here.

        Also worked CU3, YO3, UA6, CT1, and PE2 on 30 over the last week.

        Seems that conditions are slowly getting better on 30, but from this QTH at the moment it is mostly a nighttime band.

        ~Dave VA3KAB