RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 1013 , Nov 13, 2011

      Hi everyone  for me 30 has been quiet , the band has been open but hardly anyone listening, JT65 has been very quiet,  but I get spotted by Don and Laurie most evenings. I am up to 27 US states now , The few pacific dx peditions  are there t2t was all alone last night, I worked him on my first call. 30 has been the best band to work them on with a nice big signal compared to others.

      I am in the process of assembling a 30 meter softrock SDR unit so that should be fun .

      Don zl1atb

      Message 1013 of 1013 , Dec 27 4:26 AM
        Last 24H

        [ UA1ASB  1 watt band hopping beacon ]