Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • ON2AD
    Message 1 of 907 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hello to All,

      Here my results on 30 Meterband.
      Sorted by date.
      All worked with IC-703 Pwr: 10 Watt Antenna GPM1500, 5 meters above the ground in the middle of a lot of trees (see picture on QRZ.com).

      73 de Pat ON2AD

      Date---------Time---Freq----Call--------Mode
      18-Oct-2011--21:07--10,116--UN8GV-------CW
      18-Oct-2011--22:05--10,123--IZ7EBY------CW
      20-Oct-2011--23:49--10,139--UR3CTB------PSK31
      23-Oct-2011--00:19--10,143--W3HBM-------OLIVIA
      23-Oct-2011--10:16--10,142--IK4MGV------PSK31
      23-Oct-2011--21:14--10,141--SV1GGF------PSK31
      23-Oct-2011--21:21--10,142--EA8CVA------PSK63
      25-Oct-2011--20:42--10,142--UX5IQ-------PSK31
      25-Oct-2011--20:53--10,137--IW1PUR------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--21:05--10,138--YO2MCK------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--21:31--10,138--K5CJU-------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--21:59--10,138--ON5UN-------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--22:35--10,138--W1RET-------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--22:43--10,138--KD8EZS------JT65
      25-Oct-2011--23:03--10,138--WB4SON------JT65
      26-Oct-2011--18:19--10,142--UX2IO-------PSK31
      26-Oct-2011--18:25--10,142--YU1AAV------PSK31
      26-Oct-2011--18:28--10,141--9A3IJ-------PSK63
      30-Oct-2011--10:03--10,142--HB9EBV/P----PSK63
      30-Oct-2011--10:05--10,142--OK1AW-------PSK63
      30-Oct-2011--10:07--10,142--DA0EPC------PSK63
      30-Oct-2011--10:09--10,143--OE3GWU------PSK63
      30-Oct-2011--10:18--10,143--DM2AUO------CONTESTI
      30-Oct-2011--10:31--10,144--SM7OYP------CONTESTI
      30-Oct-2011--10:39--10,144--DL6XAZ------CONTESTI
      30-Oct-2011--10:46--10,144--DL2SBC/QRP--CONTESTI
      30-Oct-2011--10:51--10,144--IZ2SVW------CONTESTI
      30-Oct-2011--11:47--10,142--RK3ANL------PSK31
      30-Oct-2011--11:52--10,142--DL9HK/QRP---PSK31
      30-Oct-2011--11:57--10,142--M0ZEH-------PSK31
      30-Oct-2011--12:01--10,142--M3PQQ-------PSK31

    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 907 of 907 , Mar 15 4:13 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator