Re: hi........SPAM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      THIS LINK IS SMAM

      Bob KB2VMG I think your email address has been hi-jacked at no fault of your own but this link is SPAM using your email address so please look into if possible. For the time being I will set you to moderation until this has been resolved (of course I know this did NOT come from you so you are more than welcome to post here and please do). Thanks again.

      Thanks
      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net