hi

  • kb2vmg@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      30MDG@yahoogroups.com heres something I found last night http://news13archive.com/ see you around
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
        THIS LINK IS SMAM

        Bob KB2VMG I think your email address has been hi-jacked at no fault of your own but this link is SPAM using your email address so please look into if possible. For the time being I will set you to moderation until this has been resolved (of course I know this did NOT come from you so you are more than welcome to post here and please do). Thanks again.

        Thanks
        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net