HRD DM780 - sold source/rights ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      GE,
      I'm reading in a few places both QRZ and Yahoo HRD Group so anyone that has more information or when they know the direction this is going for HRD-DM780 please post back to the 30MDG Yahoo Group here if you would be so kind.
      Thanks

      Don KB9UMT
      30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net

      http://www.qrz.com/

      Development to continue on HRD....
      by W4PC 2011-09-12 14:24:09
      Today, Simon accepted an offer for Mike Carper WA9PIE, Randy Gawtry, K0CBH and Rick Ruhl W4PC to purchase the source and rights to ham Radio Deluxe. We plan to continue the development and support of this fine product.