Re : proposal for IMD....

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      The reason why the reports are always 599 is because they are using macro's and they're morse code user reports. I take no interest in what my report is, if they can decode my signal then its a 100%. I can't remember the last time I was asked for a repeat because I have my details spread about during a contact, so if they miss my name at the start its repeated at the end

      As for the IMD, on the odd occasions I've had a couple of reports together, one gives me -18 and the next one is -21, so what's it worth, not a lot ! and some even give me a S/N noise report !

      Mel G0GQK