hello from korea

  • de n6hpx_du1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      hello the band here the past few mornings seem kinda weird, maybe a good sign as the past5 few days on 10,000 khz I been hearing the time signals out of south america...comments (something =) National very weak at first but pick up later, am in san-chea south korea..

      73 from Larry

      USA Ph:8082531271(Hawaii)
      PH Ph:639193092385(manila)
      du1/n6hpx  cavite  philippines
      ex:du3/n6hpx , VQ9LF diego garcia
      member:american radio relay league
      Facebook:n6hpx1 and Twitter:n6hpx_du1
      QRV:
      7085 khz Am/Pinoy group,
      7095 khz PARA net
      6m:50110 USB,50125 USB
      70cm:431.910 Quezon 2m 146.640 San Diego Otay
      Sailors Net: 14305 USB
      http://myradioworldandcatches.blogspot.com