Re: [30MDG] Re: No Awards Processed for 11 Days

  • Larry - NK2X
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
      Thanks, Don.  We didn't have enough hurricane action last week so we're headed to the Western Caribbean on a cruise to find some more!  ;-)

      Seriously, we made out OK here in NW NJ.  Minor tree damage and some localized, not serious flooding.  Those to our east in NJ and upstate in NY and VT really got hit badly and they are in our prayers.  Many of the flood waters are receding very slowly and a lot of places were flooded where it never happened before.

      Take care and we'll speak soon as I get back on the band.

      73 de Larry - NK2X
    • Larry - NK2X
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2011
        Closing down until 14 September.