AW: [30MDG] Re: The 30m Band Utilization Chart -- 12 August update

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
      You are absolutely correct
      The digital modes should stay above 10.140
      Maybe Dr. ros didn’t look in the bandplan?!?
      Or he don´t care?!?
      How many more modes do you wanna squeeze in the 10kc segment of 30m?
      Try to change jose´s mind :-) ... GOOD LUCK HI HI
      Greetz
      Sigi
      Dg9bfc

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
        By the way .... is the iaru bandplan a rule??? Or a rule of thumb??
        In different regions of the world we have different bandplans ... so not
        easy to find a solution sometimes ... yes the waterfall shows the real life
        while the bandplan says different :-)
        Sigi
        Dg9bfc

      • stasiznsk
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
          Hi Sigi,
          Of course you're right. IARU bandplan only a recommendation. But in some countries as mandatory in their by-laws.
          Stan R9OSN